Dewas-Ujjain Sahodaya Schools Complex (DUSSC) was established on 24 April 2010 with 8 members at the start and presently 55 schools of Dewas, Ujjain and surrounding areas are members of DUSSC.
Aims & Objectives
The aims & objectives of DUSSC are :
- To organize Inter-group Sahodaya activities such as - Basketball, Table-Tennis, Group Dance, Group Singing, Talk Show, Debate, Science Exhibition etc. for the students of member schools.
- To organize Seminars & Workshops on various subjects at various levels with the new techniques to keep the pace of the staff of the member schools.
- Organizing Educational Training programmes with the help of member schools.
- To share information about CBSE circulars, information, activities, guidelines & recommendations from time to time.
- To discuss other issues of educational importance.